Search This Blog

Like

Sunday 1 May 2011

Stacey Jackson is playing Gay Pride in London on 2nd July. Awesome! Can't wait!

"I heard Stacey Jackson who recently paired up with Snoop Dogg to give us a smashing hit "Live It Up"  is playing Gay Pride in London on 2nd July. Awesome! Can't wait!"


Other Popular Songs By Stacey
I hear A Symphony
I Am A Woman


The various dates that she will be playing are as follows:

Sat 28th May - Birmingham Gay Pride (details to follow)

Sat 2nd July - London Gay Pride (details to follow)

Sat 13th August - Brighton Gay Pride (details to follow)

Sat 27th August - Manchester Gay Pride (details to follow)

2 comments:

  1. I heard Stacey Jackson is playing Gay Pride in London on 2nd July. Awesome! Can't wait!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I too have heard of Stacey Jackson playing Gay Pride in Birmingham on Sat 28th May. I am surely attending. Truly awesome!"- Daisy

    ReplyDelete