Search This Blog

Like

Wednesday 22 June 2011

How can I search information faster using Google Search


How can I get better results faster using Google Search?

Finding the right information online has become a challenge with lots of sites and lots of material. Finding the exact information that you are looking for takes a lot of time as there are lot of junk out there which Google search sadly cannot filter. So what do we do? 

Well you could use Google's blog search blogsearch.google.com, it really speeds up your search. Using blog search you get access to a lot of quality blogs which most of the time does not show up in Google Search. 

Blogs are setup to share information take for example my blog LimeTrip the topics that I share here does not show up in Google's top search results, but if you use Blog Search you can find it easily. That's how fast you can find information.


Did you like the article?

I hope this information helps a lot of people. If you find the article useful please vote for me by clicking on +1Thanks for reading. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment